For Free delivery 100AED minimum order in Abu Dhabi, For other Emirates 200 AED minimum order!









                E-liquid is the mixture utilized in vapor products, for example, e-cigarettes and for the most part contains propylene glycol, glycerin, nicotine, flavorings, added substances, and varying measures of contaminants. E-liquid definitions extraordinarily shift because of quick development and changes in assembling structures of e-cigarettes. The piece of the e-liquid for added substances, for example, nicotine and flavors change across and inside brands. The liquid ordinarily comprises a joined aggregate of 95% propylene glycol and glycerin, and the rest of the 5% being flavorings, nicotine, and different added substances. There are e-liquids sold without propylene glycol, nicotine, or flavors. The flavorings might be normal, counterfeit, or natural. More than 80 synthetic compounds, for example, formaldehyde and metallic nanoparticles have been found in the e-liquid. There are many e-liquids producers in the UAE and around the world. Buy e-liquids for vapes at vapor space.

                Read More

                E-Liquid (58)

                THUG FLavors - Honeydew Melon Smoothie 100ml

                Dhs. 70.00

                THUG Flavors - Mango Yakult Ice 100ml

                Dhs. 70.00

                THUG Flavors - Milky Orange Yogurt 100ml

                Dhs. 70.00

                JUST JUICE - Apple & Pear On Ice (E-Liquid)

                Dhs. 60.00

                JUST JUICE - Mango & Passion Fruit (E-Liquid)

                Dhs. 60.00

                JUST JUICE - Kiwi & Cranberry On Ice (E-Liquid)

                Dhs. 60.00

                DOOZY - Liquid Gold (E-Liquid)

                Dhs. 60.00

                DOOZY - Caramel Tobacco (E-Liquid)

                Dhs. 60.00

                Vape Breakfast Classics - Pancake Man 100ml

                Dhs. 70.00